I Follow...

Friday, May 10, 2013

You light up my life...


 
Dear dot dot dot...

You suddenly appeared in the middle of my so called miserable life (i were really in a great lost indeed).  You the shining star in my darkest nite.  You make me laugh without feeling guilty... You, that make me smile and shine...  You almost took away my sorrow.  You make me happy when skies are grey... I thank Allah that He send you to us.  Am so glad that you are here with me and family.  If only i could ever ask one thing, I would ask you to stay... huhu..please stay..  (But if you cant, i will understand..) 


Lalalalala.... hope you didnt read this... Malu ah... hahahahahhhh... 

Sorry coz being so fast.. the reason is that to me it seems like i have known you for decades...  Goshh... speechless ha?...



No comments:

Post a Comment